Skip to content

While idiotic, if this does not confirm the “vaccine” is the problem (for there’s no Covid virus!) then you are as clueless as the doc who posted the message

January 10, 2022

* Covid: If there is no virus, why are people dying?
*
New level of Covid fakery; I’m doubling down  
* Huge number of Vax Deaths & it’s getting worse – Dr. Pierre Kory  

UPDATE: It appears the message above posted by the doctor (Dr. John E. Canuck, MD) has been deleted. Paraphrasing him, this was the gist of his twitt: [80% of us are double-vaccinated and yet many contracted Covid. The other 20% who are not vaccinated are not affected at all. This is not fair!]

From → Health, World Watch

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: